Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana awarded St. Tammany Physicians Network doctors in their top performance for patient care as part of the Quality Blue Primary Care program.
The local doctors achieved top scores on the clinical quality measures in three of the program’s targeted conditions--diabetes, hypertension, and vascular disease.
STPN is among several clinics and more than 175 primary care doctors that Blue Cross recognized at the annual Quality Blue Primary Care Statewide Collaborative at the end of 2017 for their role in improving the health and lives of Louisianans.
STPN doctors that were recognized include:
· Dr. Charles Baier – Hypertension Care
· Dr. Libeau Berthelot – Hypertension Care, Vascular Care
· Dr. Christopher Foret – Hypertension Care
· Dr. Nathalie Kerkow – Hypertension Care
· Dr. Glen Kesler – Hypertension Care
· Dr. Jennifer Miles – Hypertension Care, Diabetes Care
· Dr. J. Ralph Millet – Hypertension Care